- Comparative characteristics of acrylic resins
- Solgad 100 (analogue of Shellsol 100, Solvesso 100)
- Solgad 150 (analogue of Shellsol 150, Solvesso 150)
- Solgad 150 ULN (analogue of Shellsol A150 ND)
- Solgad 200 ND (analogue of Solvesso 200 ND)
- SBP 60/95
- SBP 80/100
- Nessol D40 (analogue of Shellsol D40 and Exxsol D40)
- Nessol D60 (analogue of Shellsol D60 and Exxsol D60)
- Nessol D80 (analogue of Shellsol D80 and Exxsol D80)
- Nessol D100 (analogue of Shellsol D100 and Exxsol D100)
- Nessol D100+
- Nessol D110 analogue Exxsol D110
- Nessol 40
- Nessol 60
Polyvinyl alcohol or PVA for short is a white or creamy mass in the form of a powder or granules. Taste and odorless.
PVA dissolves in water, diatomic aromatic alcohols, aqueous solutions of carbide, DMF and DMSO, propanetriol. Does not react to the action of organic solvents, gasoline, kerosene, oils, dilute acids and alkalis, oxidizing agents.
Also, it is not subject to destruction by ultraviolet radiation and bacterial microorganisms. It is not toxic.
It is characterized by adhesive properties, emulsification, film-forming, adhesive properties.
Main areas of use:
1. Chemical - production of films and fibers, use in the production of acetic acid vinyl ester to stabilize polymerization, thickening of adhesive, latex products, raw materials for the production of other polymers.
2. Agricultural - artificial fertilizer to increase soil fertility, to protect plants.
3. Metallurgical - when hardening steel.
4. Textile and paper industry - glue for paper, cardboard, fabric material.
5. Construction - a protective action for building materials.
6. Instrumentation - used in the production of printed circuit boards.
7. Electrical engineering - compound production.
8. Food industry - an additive that is known to consumers as E1203 - an emulsifier, moisture retention, glazing agent.
9. Medicine - used as a plasma substitute for blood transfusion.
10. Manufacture of cosmetics and household chemicals - used in the manufacture of shampoos, creams, gels, balms, washing powders, etc.