- Comparative characteristics of acrylic resins
- Solgad 100 (analogue of Shellsol 100, Solvesso 100)
- Solgad 150 (analogue of Shellsol 150, Solvesso 150)
- Solgad 150 ULN (analogue of Shellsol A150 ND)
- Solgad 200 ND (analogue of Solvesso 200 ND)
- SBP 60/95
- SBP 80/100
- Nessol D40 (analogue of Shellsol D40 and Exxsol D40)
- Nessol D60 (analogue of Shellsol D60 and Exxsol D60)
- Nessol D80 (analogue of Shellsol D80 and Exxsol D80)
- Nessol D100 (analogue of Shellsol D100 and Exxsol D100)
- Nessol D100+
- Nessol D110 analogue Exxsol D110
- Nessol 40
- Nessol 60
Vinyl acetate is a product of the vapor-phase reaction of acetylene and acetic acid, an organic compound of the ester class, a transparent liquid with a characteristic odor. It is used to obtain polyvinyl acetate, as well as for copolymers with vinyl chloride, ethylene and other unsaturated compounds.
Vinyl acetate is a flammable liquid, explosive. Contained in vinyl acetate in the form of impurities, acetic acid, acetaldehyde and acetone irritate the mucous membranes of the eyes and upper respiratory tract.
Rectified vinyl acetate is transported in railway and road tanks. Transportation in aluminum barrels is allowed. Barrels are transported by rail, road and water transport.
The guaranteed shelf life is 3 months from the date of manufacture.