- Comparative characteristics of acrylic resins
- Solgad 100 (analogue of Shellsol 100, Solvesso 100)
- Solgad 150 (analogue of Shellsol 150, Solvesso 150)
- Solgad 150 ULN (analogue of Shellsol A150 ND)
- Solgad 200 ND (analogue of Solvesso 200 ND)
- SBP 60/95
- SBP 80/100
- Nessol D40 (analogue of Shellsol D40 and Exxsol D40)
- Nessol D60 (analogue of Shellsol D60 and Exxsol D60)
- Nessol D80 (analogue of Shellsol D80 and Exxsol D80)
- Nessol D100 (analogue of Shellsol D100 and Exxsol D100)
- Nessol D100+
- Nessol D110 analogue Exxsol D110
- Nessol 40
- Nessol 60
It is a solution in volatile organic solvents of castor alkyd and phenol-formaldehyde resin.
It is used for impregnating windings of traction machines, for gluing, impregnating and varnishing winding wires with fiberglass insulation.
When using FA-97 varnish, it is recommended to use xylene to dilute it. Possible methods of applying this varnish are by brush, dipping or impregnation.