- Comparative characteristics of acrylic resins
- Solgad 100 (analogue of Shellsol 100, Solvesso 100)
- Solgad 150 (analogue of Shellsol 150, Solvesso 150)
- Solgad 150 ULN (analogue of Shellsol A150 ND)
- Solgad 200 ND (analogue of Solvesso 200 ND)
- SBP 60/95
- SBP 80/100
- Nessol D40 (analogue of Shellsol D40 and Exxsol D40)
- Nessol D60 (analogue of Shellsol D60 and Exxsol D60)
- Nessol D80 (analogue of Shellsol D80 and Exxsol D80)
- Nessol D100 (analogue of Shellsol D100 and Exxsol D100)
- Nessol D100+
- Nessol D110 analogue Exxsol D110
- Nessol 40
- Nessol 60
Maleic anhydride is a white rhombic crystals with a pungent odor. Let's dissolve in water, we will dissolve to a limited extent in acetone, benzene, xylene, toluene, chloroform, dioxane and ethyl acetate. Very reactive. When interacting with water, forms maleic acid, when interacting with monohydric alcohols, forms mono- and diesters, with glycols - unsaturated polyesters.
Maleic Anhydride is a versatile base chemical that is used in virtually all industrial chemical industries.
A significant part of the maleic anhydride produced is used as a raw material for the production of polyester resins. Maleic anhydride is also used in the production of alkyd resins, where its use makes it possible to obtain alkyd coatings with higher mechanical properties and increased service life.
Maleic anhydride is a raw material for the production of tetrahydrofuran, tetrahydrophthalic anhydride, films and synthetic fibers, pharmaceuticals, detergents, plasticizers, maleic, succinic, fumaric and malic acids, a number of chemicals for agriculture, such as plant growth regulators (maleic acid hydrazite) , defoliants, insecticides and fungicides, additives and stabilizers for fuels and oils.
It is also used in the production of vinyl copolymers, which are used in such areas as the production of technical thermoplastics, emulsifiers, protective colloids, dispersants, stabilizers, adhesives, detergents and cosmetics, sizing agents.
Maleic anhydride is used as a raw material in the production of epoxy resin hardeners, scale inhibitors, food additives (acidifiers, in particular, tartaric acid), plasticizers, adhesives, active ingredients of medicines.
It is also used to remove sulphurous and nitrogenous compounds from aromatic substances.