- Comparative characteristics of acrylic resins
- Solgad 100 (analogue of Shellsol 100, Solvesso 100)
- Solgad 150 (analogue of Shellsol 150, Solvesso 150)
- Solgad 150 ULN (analogue of Shellsol A150 ND)
- Solgad 200 ND (analogue of Solvesso 200 ND)
- SBP 60/95
- SBP 80/100
- Nessol D40 (analogue of Shellsol D40 and Exxsol D40)
- Nessol D60 (analogue of Shellsol D60 and Exxsol D60)
- Nessol D80 (analogue of Shellsol D80 and Exxsol D80)
- Nessol D100 (analogue of Shellsol D100 and Exxsol D100)
- Nessol D100+
- Nessol D110 analogue Exxsol D110
- Nessol 40
- Nessol 60
COOPERATION with Monomer NPK LLC
Dear partners! We remind you!
Since 2019, we have been cooperating with a major manufacturer of chemical and paint products LLC NPK Monomer in terms of the sale of AKROMIX® acrylic copolymers.
Acrylic copolymers AKROMIX® are essential components in the manufacture of road surfaces and act as a binder in road marking paints. Also, the range of their application includes facade and hammer paints, as well as primers.
For purchase questions, please call +7 (499) 40-40-877 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org. Download specification for AKROMIX® acrylic copolymers here.
Best regards, Euro Chemicals LLC.