- Comparative characteristics of acrylic resins
- Solgad 100 (analogue of Shellsol 100, Solvesso 100)
- Solgad 150 (analogue of Shellsol 150, Solvesso 150)
- Solgad 150 ULN (analogue of Shellsol A150 ND)
- Solgad 200 ND (analogue of Solvesso 200 ND)
- SBP 60/95
- SBP 80/100
- Nessol D40 (analogue of Shellsol D40 and Exxsol D40)
- Nessol D60 (analogue of Shellsol D60 and Exxsol D60)
- Nessol D80 (analogue of Shellsol D80 and Exxsol D80)
- Nessol D100 (analogue of Shellsol D100 and Exxsol D100)
- Nessol D100+
- Nessol D110 analogue Exxsol D110
- Nessol 40
- Nessol 60
Colorless mobile volatile liquid with a pungent odor, exhibits a weak narcotic effect. Miscible in unlimited limits with hydrocarbons, many alcohols, ethers and esters, not miscible with water.
Raw materials for the production of benzene, benzoic acid, nitrotoluenes (including trinitrotoluene), toluene diisocyanates (via dinitrotoluene and toluylene diamine), benzyl chloride, and other organic substances.
It is a solvent for many polymers, it is part of various commercial solvents for varnishes and paints. Part of solvents: R-4А, R-4, R-645, R-646, R-647, R-648. It is used as a solvent in chemical synthesis.